Graduate careers at Mandala
2025 GRADUATE PROGRAM
Graduate Analyst opportunities at Mandala
Mandala is hiring Graduate Analysts starting in 2025.
We are looking for final year students, graduates or early-career professionals with up to two years’ experience to join our consulting business in 2025, across our locations in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
Mandala is one of Australia’s most exciting and impactful economics, policy and strategy consulting firms
Our team is diverse and inclusive, with multi-disciplinary skillsets and we prioritise a humble, positive and supportive culture.
We serve the world’s leading corporations, as well as consequential governments, major not-for-profits and emerging firms.
We offer graduates
- access to a wide range of clients, from some of Australia’s most iconic ASX100 companies to its emerging start-ups,
- the opportunity to work on important and interesting commercial and policy problems,
- high levels of engagement with senior staff and the ability to learn from our diverse and talented team,
- a competitive salary,
- a career path tailored to your aspirations and interests; and
- a vibrant, positive and fast-paced company culture.
Who we are looking for
- any academic discipline, including economics, public policy, or data science at honours or masters-level,
- highly developed empathy and interpersonal skills and a strong drive to contribute to making the world a better place,
- intellectual curiosity that translates towards an eagerness to solve complex policy problems, proven by research, academic or other extracurricular activities,
- an aspiration for a career in strategy consulting oriented towards public policy,
- a positive and friendly attitude, alongside intellectual rigor and open-mindedness to face policy problems from new perspectives
Research shows that diverse individuals, tend to hesitate when applying for roles if they don't meet every requirement.
If you possess some of the above attributes, we encourage you to apply and demonstrate your potential.
About the role
If you worked here this past month, you might have:
- drafted a submission for a parliamentary inquiry into methane-reducing technologies in agriculture,
- worked on improving the skills gap for Indigenous youth through analysing labour market trends and gaps,
- measured the productivity impacts of queuing for Taylor Swift tickets,
- explored the impact of generative AI on traditional jobs, with the AFR and ABC News reporting on your findings,
- advised and quantified the public benefits of a merger between two large Australian institutions using a partial equilibrium model,
- explored the costs and benefits of different policy scenarios for electric vehicles; and,
- flown to Sydney for a team learning opportunity with the chief economist of a former Australian Prime Minister.
Our graduate analyst applications open Monday 4 March 2024.
Applications must be submitted no later than Friday 29 March 2024.Submit your application here